Monday, February 27, 2006

New York New York!

Hi everyone!! This is the sequel to my adventures in Texas last year (http://chinese-cowgirl.blogspot.com). Yap I am back in the US again, this time in THE Big Smoke of the Big Smoke - New York!

Arrived a little over a week ago, and really it has been too cold to do anything outside - well for someone who is used to temperature above zero for Winter anyway!

Nope, it has stopped snowing, but is freeeeezing outside. In fact, it is so cold, isolated patches of the snow/ice from 2 weeks ago can still be found readily on the nature strips onside apartment blocks.


Anyway, I am still trying to find myself a place to live and apply for all kind of things (which can be its own story so I won't go into details here). Yet to experience anything exciting to write about for the Big Apple so I will stop here now. Hopefully in a week or so things will get more interesting.

No comments: